13.10.11

Feathers pattern


What do you think about the match dress + ankle boots? I "discovered" it only recently, because I found the perfect booties with their particular lenght that make them so comfortable and nice! One year ago I bought the Zara dress that you see in the pictures: I'm in love with its shape in the back ♥
(meanwhile I continue to steal something in my mum's closet!)

Che ne pensate dell'abbinamento vestito + stivali alla caviglia? Io l'ho "scoperto" solo recentemente perchè ho trovato gli stivaletti perfetti, con la loro particolare lunghezza che li rende così comodi e belli!
Un anno fa ho comprato il vestito di Zara che vedete nelle foto: sono innamorata della sua forma sulla schiena ♥ (Nel frattempo continuo a rubare qualcosa dall'armadio di mia mamma!)





















ZARA DRESS
VINTAGE LEATHER BELT
VINTAGE EARRINGS (From my aunt's)
VINTAGE HANDMADE BAG
ANKLE BOOTS

1 comment: