2.2.12

School jacket

Photobucket

I already tried the preppy look here (in Summer)... and I liked it! :) So I suggest again another version of it with this jacket I fell in love with! Isn't it beautiful? (and it's also so cheap ;)) This time I matched "school" details with wedges and my beloved faux fur hat!

Avevo già provato un look preppy qui (in estate).. e mi era piacuto! :) Così ne ripropongo un'altra versione con questa giacca di cui mi sono innamorata! Non è bella? (ed è anche molto economica ;) ) Questa volta ho abbinato dettagli "scolastici" con zeppe e il mio amato colbacco!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PIMKIE JACKET
ZARA SWEATER
H&M FAUX FUR HAT
BERSHKA TROUSERS
BLACK WEDGES
ESSENCE NAIL POLISH

4 comments:

  1. I like your fur hat! It's beyond adorable:-) You look great though in that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at compiling comfy and stylish looks :)

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and Like your Jacket & Fur Hat!
    You are looking so fabulous and I also love to wear such outfit in Winter Season. It's looking so stylish.

    ReplyDelete